Emergency Notification Integration Partner
Many campuses share the challenge of how to alert faculty/staff, students, and visitors throughout sprawling facilities in the absence of an in-building public address system. HQE Systems offers a host of Emergency Mass Notification System solutions, which are custom tailored and designed to help overcome this challenge. Through our partner programs, our turn-key solutions are capable of complimenting your distributed recipient/outcall notification system to ensure effective timely warnings when personal cell phones are turned off or encounter severe latency due to tower congestion, or simply when emails may go unseen or have network transmission delays.
What we Offer:
- Affordable solutions to help you retrofit buildings with reliable emergency communications
- Streamline emergency notification process with unified command and control of all facility alerting modalities
- Systems with zoned notification to ensure relevant and actionable alerts to protect life and property
- Solutions that compliment your existing distributed recipient / outcall notification systems to overcome carrier latency and throughput congestion
- Ability to integrate with most leading distributed recipient / outcall notification systems for single-step activation
- Ensure compliance with NFPA72, HEOA, ADA, UL, and other related codes
- Leverage existing infrastructure and underutilized assets for a high return on investment
Customized Command & Control
HQE Systems offers a host of third-party mass notification solutions, which can be easily activated through a variety of methods including a graphical browser-based user interface (with GIS capabilities), most third-party mass notification software, Common Alert Protocol (CAP) compliant systems, and filtered automated feeds. Notifications are securely encrypted and delivered wirelessly or wired via IP network, FM radio subcarrier / RBDS, and telemetry paging, among other methods.