Website HQESystems HQE Systems, Inc.
Providing Technology To Save Lives and Protect Property
Business Development Specialist
We seek a versatile Business Development Specialist to join our Business Development (BD) Department at HQE Systems. This is an excellent position for those with a strong understanding of the power of social media and content writing. The ideal candidate should be familiar with Sales, Marketing, and Content writing. However, more important than experience and hard skills, HQE is looking for those who have a CAN-DO attitude to learn those skills and quickly apply them to support the team. This is an entry-level position. HQE has an internal promotions and training program that will place any entry-level candidate into a development program for future leadership and management positions based on performance.
Roles & Duties:
HQE aims to help develop our BD Specialists into well-rounded professionals. To ensure that we help our teammates professionally grow, we focus our efforts on helping our BD Specialists to become experts in the following:
- Adhere to the company’s work schedules and complete tasks on time
- Utilize the company’s communications and project management tools
- Execute the below tasks after being provided with training and support
- Make cold calls and send out emails to potential customers
- Manage sales-focused databases
- Provide potential customers with web demonstrations and presentations
- Participate in marketing events
- Create content for social media, blogs, newsletters
- Content Writing
- Read and identify requirements from documents/emails from clients
- Utilizing already existing templates to create proposals
- Utilize already existing budget forms to develop budgets for proposals
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite products (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meets, Drive).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed, approximately 5%
- Salary: ~$37K to 46K; DOE (Education and Experience)
- Location: Charleston, S.C.
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
To apply for this job email your details to Desiree.Carr@hqesystems.com